My list of favorite learning tools is changing regularly. Below you find the most recent list. In a few days my iPad will arrive. So I expect some changes in this list soon.
- Tweetdeck – Twitter application that points out to me new resources used by other experts. I use it to share thoughts and information with other learning professionals. Great for asking questions (and giving answers).
- Google Reader – Since I use an Apple iPhone, and I have the opportunity to be online 24/7, I use Google Reader to read about 400 RSS feeds.
- TypePad – I use this blog tool for some years now. Userfriendly and reliable. Helps me reflecting on developments.
- del.icio.us – Great tool to save and share interesting websites and blog posts. I use it to collect sources for presentations, papers, articles and -of course- blog posts.
- Apple iPhone – to check e-mail, to search for information, to use several Apps, to view YouTube films, to twitter (using Tweetdeck). Access to the internet 24/7
- SpotLight – great search option on my MacBook. I use it to search lots of documents and presentations on my MacBook.
- Google Search – I use it to search my weblog (personal learning archive) and, of course- the Internet.
- LinkedIn – resource to look for experts
- YouTube – More and more I watch videos about learning, ICT etc for inspiration and learning.
- Fronter – the virtual learning environment of our institute. I use it for knowledge sharing with colleagues.
This content is published under the Attribution 3.0 Unported license.